hpi savage loose carb

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pritchard-13

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Since i removed my carb i can't seem to get it tight again i removed it carfully ect i done the nut up not too tight and relised it was still loose so tightend a bit more but still loose till it got to the point it wont tighten anymore is it time for a new carb?

What engine? Some of them have an insulator ring on the carb neck. More often than not,when pulling the carb off you will break the ring loose so it spins on the neck. Once that happens you cannot tighten it down and the carb has to be replaced.

25 4.1 engine

What engine? Some of them have an insulator ring on the carb neck. More often than not,when pulling the carb off you will break the ring loose so it spins on the neck. Once that happens you cannot tighten it down and the carb has to be replaced.

I never replaced mine,I swapped to better engine. I am sure there is something but I can't point out one specific carb I know will fit.

Whats the best engine upgrade for a savage? Best built and power wise? I want it to be doing wheelies.if poss :)

I never replaced mine,I swapped to better engine. I am sure there is something but I can't point out one specific carb I know will fit.

On my savage i have an lrp.28 and that thing does wheelie s everywhere and it super fast

Cool ill search it up! Been looking at 4.6 and 5.9 but bit expensive lol

On my savage i have an lrp.28 and that thing does wheelie s everywhere and it super fast

Back