HPI FLUX VS Traxxas VXL?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay guys going to be doing a Hpi Blitz build to do some light track time. Considering the VXL or the stock FLux Blitz setup. Which one would you guys recommend? Or is there something eles that would perform better onky running 2s that's all the track will allow.

Most of the VXL systems are for smaller Traxxas trucks. They are decent set up for the money. If there is a stock set up like there is for the Blitz, such as the Flux, I'd go with it as it is more than likely a plug and play installation and it would run out of the box.

Lipo? No, nitro!

Yes unfortunately cat. In my area they have totally quit with anything nitro, even the 1/8th scale buggy track is now sc electric only. I like my nitro's but even getting fuel is just a giant PITA anymore. I have really enjoyed the sc racing as of here lately, and it has gone crazy in my area everyone is into the sc stuff right now. I'll still do nitro but with it dying out so quickly plus I was wanting to get back into the racing thing somewhat this is the only route for me.

Back