help me decide please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

which one of these buggies do people feel are the best bang for Buck

• kyosho inferno neo 2.0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kyosho DBX 2.0

• ofna x3 sabre 2.0

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pingu_george

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
So I've boiled it down too a few buggies and I'd like people to vote to see what they think would be best bang for my buck
Or any other models people can suggest

for just bashing the hyper 7 is my pick if your looking for a good budget buggy. all those buggies are good though

Last edited:
They're all good, now be a grown up and pick one. :)

Choose Hyper 7- or HPI trophy 3.5, a lot like it but in my opinion bit stronger+ excellent customer service :p but that's my everlasting opinion on the best £250 budget buggy.

Went and bought a hyper 7 for £100 off ebay

Everything radio geqar included plus extra shells and wheels and I assume so its not in new condition its been used

Everything radio geqar included plus extra shells and wheels and I assume so its not in new condition its been used
The most important thing is whether it had been broken in, some sellers say "oh...yeah...it only had like 0.000001 gallons through it..." when it reality it only has 1 tank left to live, and unfortunately, it may not of been broken in (if he didn't know what he was doing) , in which case, the engine may have had damage done + a dramatically shortened engine life. If there are problems post whatever problems you have on this forum, feel free to help. I f you want start a conversation with me for quicker response times because I live in the U.K too, it won't disturb other forum helpers at 4 In the morning or something like that :p

This is it and yeah I know there's a chance of that but I thought I'd take the risk but thanks so much for the offer there is a high chance I will take you up on that

Attachments

• $_3.JPG
    $_3.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 136
This is it and yeah I know there's a chance of that but I thought I'd take the risk but thanks so much for the offer there is a high chance I will take you up on that
Looks well looked after- no real dirt or damage as far as I can see, you may have got a bargain :) if you do want to start a conversation or thread please feel free!

It looks good to me, if it has not been shelved for a long period of time and he said it runs i would try to fire her up :)

after turning on your radio and electronics of course.

if you're not familiar with what a two stroke engine is look it up and learn a little about how your engine works. learn about the carburetor too, this knowledge will be your foundation for tuning and recognizing specific engine problems from the clutch to the piston/sleeve and the head and underhead, the back plate, one way bearing and starting mechanism.

Last edited: