Happened to spot this....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
6673.jpg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, godale 03.

Thanks Rolex!! I spent the whole day at work and am now sitting watching my daughter at her gymnastics class! I'm a real party animal!! Lol

Happy birthday. Help yourself to some roadkill stew in the bat cave!

Happy steak and BJ day bro, hope you have a good night!

Happy Birthday Tom!

Thanks Guys!!! I really appreciate the love!! It made my day that much better!

Thanks Man! My wife stiffed me again for the second straight year.... I wonder why she hates birthdays so much? She had a damn horse as a kid... so we know she had that pony she always wanted.

Thanks Man! My wife stiffed me again for the second straight year.... I wonder why she hates birthdays so much? She had a damn horse as a kid... so we know she had that pony she always wanted.

Happy belated, bud!

I hear ya, but this year I actually did get a present from a repair shop that I do business with,...............wait for it!...................a brand new, super cool $1,270.77 invoice, for a damned machine that I haven't officially owned in over 2-3 years. After I wake up I think I need to have a talk with the baby bro, and the use of my personal account.