gtg pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
had a small gtg today at my course.

heres some pics.

003-53.jpg

004-45.jpg

006-32.jpg

008-27.jpg

011-20.jpg

012-14.jpg

013-13.jpg

014-14.jpg

015-7.jpg

017-4.jpg

020-7.jpg

021-9.jpg

022-5.jpg

023-5.jpg

024-2.jpg

sweet, did any of them fall off the wire??? lol

lol thanks, i dont think anyone fell off. that proline tube chassis sucks though, that rigs like driving a sky scraper in a hurricane or something to that effect lol.

Damn I want to run on your course lloyd!!!! looks so sweet!!!

That course is badass though. Makes me wanna get into crawling lol.

Thanks guys, it was fun and is fun, i spend alot of time out on that course lol. its not wire though is bailing twine if you guys know what that is. bad thing about it is it slowly stretches out, at first it was fine then after a few days i put one of those bench seats over it to pull down and tighten it up again, then a week later i had to mess with it again so ima have too replace it with some cable pretty soon i think.

:OMG: i must say, that killah looks damn sexy!!! lol jk man that was way fun, we have to do that again. .. . REAL SOON!!! :jittery:

ya its does look pretty good idnewcrwlr, does good too! still a shafty though...

Ok SNG You talked me into getting a crawler... Damn. Now, how to ask mama for one :D

Man Great pictures of your home made course, looks like a helluva good time...Keep those pictures coming

Dang Lloyd, I like that course. Do you have horses? If not where did you get all the bailing twine from? *Does ANYONE use bailing wire any more???*

i haul hay for a living Cody, two string.

I did not know that. Just unloaded and stacked 250 two string bales into my barn Friday. Last year all I could get was three stringers--THAT makes for a LONG day...

that proline tube chassis sucks though, that rigs like driving a sky scraper in a hurricane or something to that effect lol.

Lloyd, you have such a way with words :D

Bailing wire? Well we call it bailer twine in the UK, and I know people round here that still hold their trousers (pants, to you Americans) with it because it's cheaper than a belt. We have a couple of reels in dad's shop here because my bro is an agricultural fitter and the place he works at sells it for the machines.

Been on of those nice 'improvising' tools that's been around me since I was a little kid.

yeah they used to use actual wire instead of the twine Mark, I've never seen it used but would suck bucking bails with wire to grab onto.

Looks sick dude! When I get a house I want to make one. I will have a crawler again I'm sure of it.