Great Way to Spend a Saturday morning in October!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tickle was a moonshiner from "Moonshiners": http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1877005/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4
That looks like one of those TV shows you watch when you're absolutely pissed and have nothing better to do...

This is our equivalent:
Yes, we do have a TV channel called Dave- it used to just show repeats of Top Gear and restoration programs, but since they've became the main source of binge watching they've started broadcasting and making their own TV shows like the one above along with various spin offs and restoration programs.
There's another program on called The Caravan Show, it's as bad as it sounds- two old men restoring caravans they find in sheds, it's not aired very often any more as it's in 4:3 aspect ratio, not designed for widescreen, and it's not very interesting.

Who's Tickle?
I thought, being a NASCAR fan, that you meant Trickle. I don't want to think about D!ck Trickle anywhere near my barbecue or my beer.

Definitely no trickle in my beer!

A Caravan would so fit in a garage (think Dodge Caravan). @ninnon is referring to what we call a travel trailer or RV.

Only AFTER a few.

Um, @ninnon, what's a caravan. In this country a caravan would NOT fit in a shed.
Loved that show...

A Caravan would so fit in a garage (think Dodge Caravan). @ninnon is referring to what we call a travel trailer or RV.
and what you're referring to over here is called a larger than normal terraced house. I saw one once and they're huge, and bloody expensive too.