Sold / Found FS: Vision Peak Plus AC/DC Peak Charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I may have usd this charger 4-6 times
Its in mint condition and needs a new home.

$45.00 includes shipping in the US (Retail 70.00)

http://horizon.hobbyshopnow.com/products/description.asp?prod=DYN4046

DYN4046-250.jpg

dyn4046-display2.jpg

The new Dynamite AC/DC Vision Peak Plus adds some impressive new features to what was already a very capable peak detection charger. Like the first Vision Peak, the "Plus" features push-button operation, dual charge rates (1A for receiver packs, 4A for regular packs), and sophisticated IC circuitry. To these, it adds compatibility with NiMH cells, an easy-to-read multi-function LCD screen, and "smart" charging capabilities. Rounding out the list of features is an internal cooling fan that keeps operating temperatures down.
The new multi-function LCD displays useful information about battery charging status. During the charge cycle a graph visually depicts where the battery is in the charge process. When the charge cycle is complete, racers can call up data, such as the peak voltage attained, as well as how long it took to reach peak. This provides valuable insights into the condition of a pack's cells.

The Vision Peak Plus possesses a "smart" charging feature that automatically determines whether the cells in a battery pack are Ni-Cd or NiMH and adjusts the charge cycle accordingly. No need to worry about ruining NiMH packs by accidentally charging them in a Ni-Cd mode. Just plug in and "push."

Whatever the level of racing, the Vision Peak Plus is sophisticated enough for more experienced racers who are looking for a reliable pit charger and simple enough that even a complete novice can use it.

Last edited:
Check your PM

Saggy

will you take 40.00 shipped if so ill paypal you when i get home from work I'm leaving now thanks...hb1111

just to let you know that shipping alone is a lot and UPS or FED EX charge a lot as it need to be done next day air or priority. USPS I am not too sure. 45 bux is decent for domestic shipping.

Sorry man. For some reason I didn't pick up on the post.

I'm going to have to stand my ground on this one.
In reality its new and in mint condition. Depending on where its being shipped my cost will be from 6-8.00.

At the price I'm asking it will be a great addition to someones field kit.
Usually $5 isn't a big deal but I priced this to move and included shipping already. If it doesn't sell Ill keep it as a backup to my backup.

i have 2 mrc super brains 929s just wanted to try a diffrent charger but thats fine just thought id shoot an offer which i didnt thing was a real low ball offer but I'm sure you paid good money and you should get what you want for it..thanks ....hey jon2 it is a great price how about you buy it!!I'm going to lunch going to eat "SPAM"

No thanks I had another type in mind. When you eat your spam make sure you eat it with some rice. LOL

Mahalo

Jon
hb1111 said:
i have 2 mrc super brains 929s just wanted to try a diffrent charger but thats fine just thought id shoot an offer which i didnt thing was a real low ball offer but I'm sure you paid good money and you should get what you want for it..thanks ....hey jon2 it is a great price how about you buy it!!I'm going to lunch going to eat "SPAM"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back