Sold / Found FS Sportwerks Chaos + MANY Extras!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I traded my HPI RS4 for a Sportwerks Chaos and other extras. Well I already had a Chaos and I thought I could use the one that I got for extras, but mine doesn't even want to run, so I might as well sell it. And here it is:

DSC02938.gif

DSC02939.gif
DSC02940.gif

DSC02941.gif

DSC02942.gif

DSC02943.gif

DSC02944.gif

More pictures at : http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg182/ohmygahitscoby/Chaos/

So here's what it comes with:
An ARTR assembled Chaos (Needs Diff. Crown, dogbone, and fuel nipple.)
A partly built chassis Chaos
2 Sportwerks Chaos .05 Engines
Sportwerks Tx and Rx (No Crystals)
2 Bodies (White body not included.)
2 1/2 full set of stock rims and 1 full set of mini inferno rims (Mini Inferno rims tires are shaved down.)
Extra parts.

BONUS! I WILL INCLUDE A DYNAMITE GLOW IGNITER!

Would like at least $80 or trade for electric drifter. I want an electric drifter because my LHS has a indoor drift track. I am also open MANY other offers.

Automatic trades (You will make me VERY happy if you trade me one of these):
NIB 1/10 Electric Car (Kit or RTR.) + 1 Servo
Revo Roller or RTR
Savage X Roller or RTR (Or Savage X SS)
Traxxas Nitro Rustler 2.5 or 3.3
Hahhaha.

Feel free to get at me on AIM : AIM = ohmygahitscoby.

SOLD!

Last edited:
okay i have two xmods with a lot of extras i woulb be willing to trade

huh? what
Uhm, either you're asking that I'm selling my Sporterks Chaos's or what YGPM means. YGPM = You Got Private Message.

Edit: Oh, you're asking about your offer. He sent the PM to me, not you. And thanks for the interest, but not really interested in XMods anymore. Savon, YGPM back.

Last edited:
BUMP! C'mon guys. I can try to fix the one-way bearings. The guy said it was dirty and to spray WD40 onto them, I'll see what happens.

BUMP! Well guys, here's the update: The one-way bearings have been fixed. It's a wonder how WD40 works :D.

BUMP! I'll include a Dynamite Glow Igniter for free!

:D

Bump! I'm going to change the pictures and the price right now.

Bump! C'mon guys. I need these gone.

BTW: The motor that is already mounted on is almost brand new. It only has 1 tank of fuel through it.

Bump! I can include an extra spur gear for the halfway built one.

Is it 4wd? I might be interested.

Yes it is 4wd.

So neither are rtr? Both are partially ready to go.

Uhm, the one that's looks RTR only needs 3 things. The other has some parts that go with it (In the plastic bag) but I don't have the screws for them. I can also look if I have any crystals that will work.

TTT!

Price drop.

I've found some crystals (AM) that will work on this car. Just LMK if you want me to install all the electronics on for you.

BUMP! Anyone?

SOLD to H8z2luze.

I'll let you all know if something happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back