Sold / Found FS: Hot Bodies LSP-R

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ApriliaRacer

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Up for sale is my two week old Hot Bodies Lightning Pro-R. Its still in the box! I bought it to race this season, but now want to race an HPI Hellfire. This is the "R" version which is partially assembled without electronics and engine.

However, I've got a Mach .26 which was broken in and ready to go. I also bought a King Headz drag link which will go with it. The kit alone was 500.00 bucks. So, I'm selling it for 450.00 obo USD plus 25.00 for shipping anywhere CONUS, WITH the engine and drag link.

I don't have a Hellfire yet, so if you have one to trade we can discuss....

yes i was wondering if you would consider trading the LSP R for my savage 25 roller w/radio that is hopped up a crapload. i have over 700 in hopups then the 400 origional cost. here is some pics of it
http://photobucket.com/albums/c304/Redbullrider111/
some things that will be included that arent shown in the pics are powerstroke shocks, Fastlane machine shocktowers, aluminum body posts, aluminum fuel valve, and aluminum fuel tank mounts. this truck is very awsome but i just want a truggy to race. it will include the stock radio and a super high torque steering servo and high torque throttle servo. i will also include a bunch of stock parts including the 2 speed tranny origional shocks and shock towes and many other stock parts also i will include a whole extra set of stainless steel screws. the only thing you would need to run is a engine. the shocks, shocktowers, and the other aluminum stuff has only been ran once

heres the link to the sale on RCZ
http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/showthread.php?t=210833

just let me know..

I've decided to keep the LSP-R.

My wife bought me a Hellfire :)

Status
Not open for further replies.