Sold / Found FS: Hot Bodies - Lots of Pics!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRC

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am getting rid of this Hot Bodies mixed stadium / buggy. I am posting here first for atleast 2 weeks before I throw it up on ebay if no interests here. I have good feedback from my past here but I just can't keep up with the hobby anymore and you all have been great.

Details:
It's a Lightning Stadium chassis with a Lightning Buggy front and rear end.

Included is enough long arms to bring it to Lightning Stadium stance however you will need the longer axles to do so +/- whatever else to bring it to Stadium operation. (part number C8158)

The rear needs rear hub carriers and bearings to complete the rear.

Includes buggy wheels and proline wheels with bowties. Both sets have lots of tread still to race with.

The engine is a picco .26 with about a gallon through it, Compression is still tight. Needs clutch and clutch bell to make it complete.

Extra yellow wing and 3 buggy wheels with tires included.

Servos and radio gear not included.

What you see is what you get and photos are current condition!!

Everything posted must be sold in one package and I will not break it up.

$200 SHIPPED to USA only....firm price, no trades or other offers. Sorry. Prefer Paypal only but will take US postal money order

Sorry for the amount of photos posted but I want to give you all as much detail images of condition as possible.

DSC_7988.jpg

DSC_7992.jpg

DSC_7990.jpg

DSC_7989.gif

DSC_7985.gif

DSC_7981.gif

DSC_7993.gif

DSC_7997.gif

Nice looking rig but what is the rear brace mounted to?

Nice looking rig but what is the rear brace mounted to?

nothing as the Lightning buggy and lightning stadium use different mounts. I only have the lightning buggy mount

EDIT:
This is the rear mount for the brace, I believe this is to fit the buggy rear end for use with the lightning buggy brace only as the brace is thicker
DSCN3299.gif

EDIT: Note to All....sorry, I was able to get the rear brace mounted to rear. Photo update>>>

DSCN3300.jpg

Last edited:
ok, having bad experience this month alone trying to sell a laptop on ebay and kept getting fake buyers winning the auction only to find out from ebay that they were fake buyers so I listed it 3 times and again just recently got another fake buyer on ebay for same listing.

Anyways, to sum things up,....I am gonna just list this Hot Bodies here and hope for some luck.

I decided to lower the price: $175 SHIPPED in US only...paypal only!!

Bump ^^^

BUMP ^^^ Still available!!

new lower price: $165 SHIPPED in US only...paypal only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.