Fresh raw meat for NA

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indyjohnny

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Rush Limbaugh... One of my all time Heros is in some potentially serious trouble... He's being crucified for what he said about McNabb on ESPN and if thats not enough we are talking about a big drug investigation.. Dont tell me you went and got Rush framed while you were on vacation NA??? :)

LOL - Indy, as much as i despise Mr. Rush - i have to admit that the lambasting he has encountered is unwarranted. It is in very similar style to the events that unfolded here with me.

Although he made a racial comment, it was not a racist comment. most people are too blind to see this. If anything, he insulted the media, not the actual football player.

what he stated was that the media was giving him credit due to his race, and not his performance. he commented that their isnt a large sum of black quarterbacks that are any good. He is right, most top level QB's are white. does it matter? NO! should he have even made that statement? NO! was it a racist statement? NO!

people need to check the whole racial card at the door and just stop worring about it.

my idea? everyone should just start F'ing everone else till the whole human race is the same damn color.

I wouldn't mind if Limbaugh would go down the drain... he's a pure moron in my eyes.

But then... everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict

my idea? everyone should just start F'ing everone else till the whole human race is the same damn color.

LOL.. thats great :) But i have to disappoint you. My kids don't look mexican at all, even though my wife is pure mexican.
I guess it depends which genes are stronger.

Thomas

Funny you say that about F@#@# everyone.. I know several I'm willing to offer my services to.. :) and Scummer, you hit it right on the head.. everyone does have a right to an opinion.. infact Rush was being paid to give one and look what happened.. NA, your take on it was the same as mine.. it was the media he referred to.. How does this stuff get so far gone?

4000 pills is kinda a lot. There is a diffrence between recreation and habbit.

cnn actually had somebody on today that said people with really bad drug problems could consume this many pills in a month?? LOL.. surely that can't be true..

BC powders, the only way to fly.

Glad to see ya back NA.

Back