FMS Futura 64mm EDF Sport Jet

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man! If you lived closer, I would probably get something figured out for you lol

Nice! Your right, there is a lot of room in the battery compartment. We are getting spoiled compared to the old days. :)

Maybe this isn’t the place to ask but I would like a plane to complete my rc collection and I’m too stubborn to get a prop plane. Is it possible to begin flying with a EDF jet

Maybe this isn’t the place to ask but I would like a plane to complete my rc collection and I’m too stubborn to get a prop plane. Is it possible to begin flying with a EDF jet
Any of my threads are welcome to questions that might help someone enjoy this part of RC. The simple answer is no.....BUT there have been strides to make that gap less significant.

Here are two things I would recommend if you 100% want to avoid all prop planes (Not Recommended):
Please feel free to ask other questions and I will post additional resources as I think of them to help you out :)

GB

That makes sense I don’t want to sink too money into a plane for training. I just remembered I have a friend who is willing to give me one of his old carbon cubs now I think I’ll take him up on it if it won’t cost too much. I hate budgets😅

That totally makes sense to me! I had zero interest in prop planes when I started in the hobby too. I have grown to appreciate other styles of planes, including gliders in the process :)