FMS FOX V2 2300mm PNP RC Glider

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking glider, interested in seeing some flight footage and your impressions of its performance.
I want to get a glider, but most likely a umx radian….

Great looking glider, interested in seeing some flight footage and your impressions of its performance.
I want to get a glider, but most likely a umx radian….
The UMX Radian and this plane are two different animals. Both are everything that makes RC Flight great, but the Radian is one I would go with if you are on the newer side of things to RC and/or if you have limited flying space.

Here is my buddy maidening my UMX Radian:

The UMX Radian and this plane are two different animals. Both are everything that makes RC Flight great, but the Radian is one I would go with if you are on the newer side of things to RC and/or if you have limited flying space.

Here is my buddy maidening my UMX Radian:

Yessir, those are the two exact reasons I’m looking at the eflite.

Did you get one?
Not yet, but it’s on the short list. We spent some time flying our umx Ultrix today, and the 600 mm version maybe the next plane we get. It will be one of those two planes. Also prepping the wife so when the next plane does come home with us she’s not surprised….

Not yet, but it’s on the short list. We spent some time flying our umx Ultrix today, and the 600 mm version maybe the next plane we get. It will be one of those two planes. Also prepping the wife so when the next plane does come home with us she’s not surprised….
That makes total sense. Wild Bill Flynn loves his!