Fitbit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flm_savage

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
A buddy of mine at work has one and recommended it so i went ahead and picked up the charge HR. Now i have already heard all of the man card jokes but I am sure they won't stop here. haha.

Anyone else using one? The challenges among friends is what really keeps it interesting.

I have 2 of them the flex and the one. I can't wear anything on my wrist at work because I work in a food facility, so I use the one there. I use the flex at the house when I am off, the main difference is the flex doesn't have the altimeter in it so I don't know how many floors I go up in a day.

I got the Nike sensors for x-mas, but I don't have the shoes for them yet...or the app. I probably won't get to use them as much as I should, unless someone comes along and releases a steel toed work boot that can accommodate the sensors.

I have the Fitbit flex and love it. The band is not as durable as I would like but its a solid device.

I actually use the ability in my LG G-Watch. For my needs it works great in addition to being able to deliver other info as well.

That didn't last long. My youngest decided to microwave it. :)

Quick Update
I was putting my socks away last week and found the receipt for my FitBit.
I decided to call them and see if i could have it repaired.
The lady asked what happened and if i could send some pictures of the receipt and band. I sent them and she said they could offer me a free replacement!
I got a BNIB FitBit today!

sweet great service

What number did you use, my Flex went south over the weekend. I have had it since March, all I can get is 4 blinking lights I have reset it several times with no luck.

Excellent service I emailed them Sunday and my new one will be here tomorrow.

Nice!

I got my flex on a super discount through work and they didn't even question it told me just to recycle the old one.