Fish tank pics...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice pics, love the starfish.. I bet alot of work has gone into that.. great job :)

Thanks! It is a lot of work and money haha. But its fun. I almost want to start another one cause the DIY stuff for setting up is just as fun as actually having it done.

Running metal halide right now but I think I'm going to switch to led.

I don't race. Just ride for fun. Thinking about racing next month though.

On the cheap, the BeamsWorks setups are real nice, I had some of theirs, have a killer moonlight in them...I burned mine out trying to wire it for two timers though :\

Crabs???????? Ewwwww. J/k nice looking aquarium.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Thanks! It is a lot of work and money haha. But its fun. I almost want to start another one cause the DIY stuff for setting up is just as fun as actually having it done.

Id day the million dollar question here is do you spend more on the tanks or the girl?.. lol :)

So far I have only been with her for a couple weeks so for sure the tank lol. I buy a lot of stuff used and DIY stuff but if you were to go buy everything new that I have I would be well over 5G's into it. Hell just the Live rock if you go buy it from the fish store is $8-$9 PER POUND! I have about 80 pounds in my tank so ya figure that math out haha. Then you got the tank, lights, all the pumps, equipment, salt, RO/DI unit for water, etc....

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Crabs???????? Ewwwww. J/k nice looking aquarium.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

lol thanks hamz

AHHH got home last night to find out my sailfin tang has ICH! Guess I gotta set up a Quarantine tank for the fish and treat them.

Hotchy mama!!! Didnt see the fish tank pics untill after I was done eating some mental treats.. :hehe:

Lmao nice

Mmmm yeah they are arent they? Oh snap your topic creater, whaaaats up? :hehe:

I wish I would have went salt water with my tank, so much more life like and more to look at.

Ya I dont think I could have a FW tank after this lol. Although some planted tanks are pretty sweet.

Well I guess I just have horrible luck with women. That one is over already too.

That sucks, look on the bright side though, saved you some money for Christmas.

Yea but I crashed pretty hard today. There was a hole in the lip of a jump and it bucked my back tire up when I landed I was nose down so I went over the bars. Me and my bike flipped about 3 times and my buddy and another guy were inches from hitting me. But I'm ok just sore.

Thats never a good feeling when your looking straight down at the dirt. I had that happen to me on my 125, it bogged right before leaving the jump. I went nose down and came up short. The bike slammed into the backside of the double and I went sliding down the landing. I was lucky I only sprained my wrist.

Ya I feel lucky. They said it looked pretty bad.

couple new things added to the tank...

neon green favia frag

120go7b.jpg

Different zoanthids

2dgnvj9.jpg

rqvxhs.jpg

zmfax2.jpg

Mushroom split! :)
35i3u3b.jpg

Kryptonite Candy Cane is about to split on the bigger head.
2rclgye.jpg

Back