FireFox crashes CONSTANTLY!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried it a while back, just didn't care for it at the time. I already reinstalled it today and I'll probably give it a shot now that I'm pissed off at FF.

Also Microsoft's new browser, Edge (formerly Project Spartan) isn't too bad either. It just doesn't have a lot plug ins for it yet as it's so new.

Edge set itself as the default browser, typical of Microsoft. I tried it, didn't care for it.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled FF twice in the last few days and still no change. I'm on Opera and I just might stay there.

Comcast Xfinity does not like splitters. The less you have, the more stable the service.

Also, if you have an old splitter, it should be replaced with a new one.

I rarely have issues with comcast. I have 2 2-way splitters before getting to my modem and 3 total in the house. The X1 cable box freaks out more than my internet does.

Edge set itself as the default browser, typiof Microsoft. I tried it, didn't care for it.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled FF twice in the last few days and still no change. I'm on Opera and I just might stay there.
As long as you have a browser that works, then that's all that matters- I seem to get along with chrome and Talk Talk (internet provider) and my Internet's pretty slow. I rarely get 0.5 MB down, so everything's a pain but It works.

Back