Finally Did It

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big kal

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Alright kids, I finally did it. I made my contribution of $20 to the site. Even though I haven't been that active in a while, I thought I would still drop the donation to a good cause. This site has helped me with my RC's and gives good advice, best anywhere. I know I haven't posted much except in the General Chaos section. It's because I don't want to spam up the boards. Then to get reamed by Blazer or Sky for spam, no thanks.

Thanks Man,
This site runs off of donations.
Just think you now have access to the "Special Forum" where you can read what everyone has been saying about you.:hehe:

Congrats. You will soon enjoy the benfits of being a contributor.

Originally posted by FastEddy

Just think you now have access to the "Special Forum" where you can read what everyone has been saying about you.:hehe:

he he he he he he.....

Originally posted by FastEddy
Thanks Man,
This site runs off of donations.

lol, first thing I did was do a search for my name

Originally posted by kwong2001

lol, first thing I did was do a search for my name

LMFAO - He's not lieing either...he really did!

big kal,

Your donation is GREATLY appreciated. As of now your status has been changed to a Contributor and I hope to see you in the private forums!

-Michael

And he is the one who thinks there is a forum created just to beat on him....hehehe

Originally posted by WoodiE

LMFAO - He's not lieing either...he really did!

-Michael

Yep, I was the only one that voted yes in the poll that questioned whether I owned all.

mcvickj, i don't think there's actually a secret forum against me, but since there was the secret forum that was only invitation, before there was a contributing option, I figured there could have been one. I just wasn't invited.

I actually checked too. Not until Kwong mentioned it though. I was thinking wow, people actually talk about me.

Woodie-no probs for the donation, I'll probably donate a little more when I can. Just don't tell the wife.

Back