Sold / Found Feeler thread. FS/FT XL/FLUX roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sur3fir3

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
SALE PENDING I have a savage XL that I was converting to a flux. I have FLM towers, LST2 big bore shocks, Rear tie rod eliminators, BP diffs, 3 speed Tranny, New Era Savage XL roll-bar RPM A-Arms all around, and an extra set for the front left and right rear. You will get the stock XL wheels and tires.

The RPM stuff, and all the Flux stuff has never been used or ran on. everything else has about 4 gallons on it. 2 from a 5.9 and 2 from a LRP .30 spec2 I can open diffs and take pics.. whatever you want to feel secure in trade/sale This trucks has a bit of surface dirt, but other than that its very clean. I have many more parts than listed here. I am going to spend the next week or so organizing all my hpi stuff and taking pics. here is a pic of the truck so far. I will wait to convert until a buyer tells me if they want the XL setup built and shipped, or the flux setup. the only thing for the flux I am missing is the motor plate. The motor mount is from RC-Monster.com

I am listing it, and all spare parts for $385 shipped. if you want to trade I am interested in the losi 22 series. Mostly interested in the 22b and 22sct.

Here is a pic of how it sits atm. once you tell me how you want it built b4 shipping I will finish putting it together, then take pics to make sure u approve, and send it out.

DSCF0456_zps4bc6402b.jpg

DSCF0398_zps93feca39.jpg

DSCF0458_zps607bb3aa.jpg

DSCF0457_zpsae3f501f.jpg

Unfortunately I realized if I am going to race I have to get rid of one of my 1/8ths, and theres no way I'm getting rid of my lst2.

Here is a part list that is off the top of my head.

4 shock towers
some lower a arms. insane amount of uppers.
2 bulks
front hub and carrier
tie rods (about 12)
sf-10 servo
8 small stock shocks
3 sets of custom triple rate springs for the small shocks. (made for huge jumps)
aluminum center skid for savage XL
some body posts

there is probably more too.

Last edited:
here are photos of the parts I gathered up. I still have some things in boxes I need to get out., but its not too much more. these photos are all of the same table just different sections of it.

first_zpscbeb42e8.jpg

DSCF0571_zps1462568e.jpg
DSCF0570_zpsc823f60d.jpg
DSCF0569_zpsf1028aa8.jpg

DSCF0567_zps1f7ab59d.jpg
DSCF0566_zps04d23137.jpg
DSCF0563_zpsbaf4fa84.jpg

DSCF0561_zps552c596b.jpg

DSCF0559_zpsb7b93c0a.jpg

DSCF0560_zpsd08da731.jpg

DSCF0556_zpsb203b99d.jpg

Status