Fantasy Football!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can't believe a Vikings fan won, that ain't right!

I won it last year and my team was desimated by injuries! It is a fun contast and you get this cool little badge under your name for a whole year.
<<<-------

Quick question how time consuming is it once you register, in other words how much free time will I need once I sign up?

You can put in as much or as little time as you want. You can use auto draft which does everything for you, for anyone who is not familiar with all of the players this will normally give you a decent team......although it's a lot more fun to draft your own players and maybe talk a little smack while we're drafting. I would say at least 10 minutes per week to adjust for bye weeks and injuries.

In reality you could sign up and do absolutely nothing but it's frowned upon in a big way!

Quick question how time consuming is it once you register, in other words how much free time will I need once I sign up?

Once you draft, check in once a week to make sure you don't have any injured players, or bye week players. Or, watch all week and make trades to get better players. It's really up to you.

There is also a Yahoo mobile app so you can do it on the go with a smart phone if you want to.

Come on now, we need one more player!

Alright! Its going to be a great year!..... for me I hope!:D