Sold / Found F/s F/t T-Maxx W/ some hop-ups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GADawgs33

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys i am putting my T-maxx up for sale. sorry if the post below sounds formal i had to use it in an email but the deal fell threw. it has every thing you need. I am looking to sell it for $250 OBO or trade for a nitro onroad car (mostly an HPI)

My T-Maxx will be sent to you in working condition and is also very clean. I have a few hop-ups that aren't on the Maxx right now. Including an ACNCM T-Maxx Giant blue cooling head (This has a little scratch). I also have a silver C-vec Rear Exhaust for the T-Maxx too (also with a little scratch on the tip of exhaust from a wheelie). Some hop-ups on the T-Maxx are Motor Saver with outer foam, Proline Maxx Masher Tires, Proline Outback rims (silver), Hardcore racing Purple A-arms, and Proline Front and Rear Bumpers I also have a Servo protector underneath too.

In the first picture is how the T-Maxx will be coming shipped to you but cleaner sorry i don't have a digi camera and i guaranteed you, you wont be unhappy. The second picture is the cooling head and exhaust. The third has many things, upper A-arms a bulk head, bumper mounts, a used rear bumper ( Don't have to count that in price other side is messed up, just sending it for fun),stock air filter and oil for filter, glow plug, and a whole bunch of spring spacers(inside Altoids can about 50 of them), and last but not least extra rods that hold the A-arms into bulkheads.

Put your E-mail for the pics or can somebody post them for me?

- Cody - :banana:

email sent and thanks again for the help

- Cody -

No prob.. Here they are. Good luck on the sale.

tmaxx4.gif

T-Maxx1.gif

T-Maxx2.gif

T-Maxx3.gif

trade for a hpi rtr 3evo with a stage D drift kit?

hey tmaxximim let me think it over and then we can start talking i will have the answer by like noon its thats alright? i hope this deal works out i really love those cars can you send me some ppics.

[email protected]

Thanks

- Cody -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back