European Championship Reims results

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdc02

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
results final

European Championship Reims France

1. Tortorici Davide - Italia - Crono Rs03 - OS
2. Rodriguez Nicolas - France - MBX - Max
3. Hernandez Borja - Spain - MBX5 - Novarossi
4. Savoya Renaud - France - MBX5 - Top
5. Vray Guillaume - France - MBX 5 - RB WS7II Revolution
6. Thern Linus - Sweden - Kyosho 777Sp - Ws7II Revo
7. Quatraine Joseph - Hobao Hyper 7 - Novarossi
8. Reckward D. - Germany - Kyosho 777Sp - WS7II Revo
9. Hazelwood John - GB - Kyosho 777Sp - OS
10. Crampton David - GB - Crono RS03 - Ws7II Revo

Last edited:
what the hell happened to Robert Battle????

Last edited:
is there a u.s. importer (or another model name for that matter) for the Crono? I have never heard of it before, and can't find much in english about it online.

battle and aigon got in trouble in their semi final
can happen to anyone

from RB page :

Yannick Aigoin rewarded for his well deserved pole position, to bad he was not able to finalize this in the final

After very difficult weather circumstances during the week, finally it became dry and the full potential of the drivers could be measured. Daniel Reckward with his WS7II has come a long way to reach the final and maybe this has stressed his material a little too much because after a very good semi final the final was difficult for him to find the same rhythm. Linus Thern was very happy with the power of his new C5-BB but had some difficulties to keep up with the pace in this final. David Crompton with his WS7II almost did not make it through the final due to a bend shockabsorber. In the final he managed to go from 10 to 4th place but after 10 minutes his cars started to degrade and he dropped back several places, upon this he run into a mechanical failure for which he had to come into the pits for repair. Guillaume Vray with his WS7II started very strong and was battling in between the 2nd and 3rd place for more then 90% of the final, unfortunately some driving errors made him loose the sight to a place on the podium. As for Yannick Aigoin with his WS7II who was making the fastest laptimes of the day and leading his semi final with great ease, has run out of fuel just before the second planned pitstop..., he missed the final for 1 meter....

Last edited:
for the Crono Rs03
see at http://www.recab.fr/
http://www.recab.fr/tempo/noticeRS03.pdf

this is a real competition buggy
in order to have the same as the winner it would cost you 1100.00
and he also runs 3 limited slip BBF diffs at 220.00 a piece

: a friend of mine has one and when we looked at it
we noticed a space of 4-6mm between the rear suspensionarms and the mounts below and no explination in the notice? :
it were the extra long bits at the rear of the mudguards that had to come at that place, filling the gaps !

I would consider the new GS CL-1 if I were you
: seems to run as good for 529.00
geometry has much of crono at the rear and mbx5 at the front with rest being as xb8 with tunability and simplicity + lowest cg

Last edited:
Thanks, but I wasn't actually looking for a new car. I was just wondering how a car was managing to win races, without everyone and their brother owning one. Looks like a nice ride though. I wonder why they don't have a major U.S. distributor. Seems like a pretty dumb thing not to take advantage of the American market and the "keeping up with the Jones'" mentality that we have here.

Link to the Cl-1? I can't find it.

Hey, gdc02, I did not see your name up there?!? :)

nope
I am just to old and I have no time/ lazy
even didn't go see it at 3 hours driving from my home
but in my bed I am as good as Tortorici :ahem:

Last edited:
dreaming of being in the final that is
ofcourse