English reading

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Mselyf, I dno't bleieve a wrod of it!

LOL...I saw that at work today. Pretty freaky how the brain works.

BTW, this research is no excuse for poor spelling.

i read that just fine wow thats cool

Pretty crazy..... I read that paragraph just like it was spelled correctly. It's about time those Brits studied something of interest HAHAHAHA.

hmmm wonder how much that research cost.......

I imgne taht the resreach was qitue exsepnvise.

i fnid it pettry cazry taht it wokrs

Wow. That is really weird. I hardly even noticed the misspelled words.

Alright, I think that's the coolest thing. I'm going to start writing my chart notes at work like that. Should freak the rest of the doctors out...

Originally posted by Candyman
Alright, I think that's the coolest thing. I'm going to start writing my chart notes at work like that. Should freak the rest of the doctors out...

LMAO - not like anyone would notice. You dont seriously think that people can read your chart handwriting now, do u?

I try to read my docs handwriting each time I visit him. I can usually make out about a word or two. I bet they have to take some special class during college to "write like a doctor." hehe...

I pitty the guy or gal at the drug store that has to read the scripts. Must be hell....

i got the same emial lsat week