Dimebag Darrell

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's disgusting.. I can't even read it because it pisses me off too much, These MF's better get dealt with severly.

Maybe @alpinehyperlite will chime in but I would think theres gotta be something of a punishment for defacing a grave?

I'm pretty sure defacing a grave is a Felony. I read the article the guys in the band said it was there old lead singer that did it to get back at them. Who knows? I'm sure someone will be facing criminal charges.

What a bunch of piece of shits these guys are!..hope their tour bus falls off a bridge with all of them in it,..and may there be water full of piranha

The laws are based on either separate State or Municipal Laws.

In Louisiana "Desecration of Graves" is a misdemeanor crime and can be read here as Louisiana Revised Statute 14:101.

http://www.legis.la.gov/legis/law.aspx?d=78232

§101. Desecration of graves

A. Desecration of graves is either of the following:

(1) Unauthorized opening of any place of interment, or building wherein the dead body of a human being is located, with the intent to remove or to mutilate the body or any part thereof, or any article interred or intended to be interred with the body.

(2) Intentional or criminally negligent damaging in any manner of any grave, tomb, or mausoleum erected for the dead.

B. Whoever commits the crime of desecration of graves shall be fined not more than five hundred dollars, or imprisoned for not more than six months, or both.

Amended by Acts 1968, No. 647, §1, eff. July 20, 1968; Acts 2014, No. 791, §7.

While I agree that this dude deserves a swift kick to the nuts, By the letter of the law (Louisiana definition) Nothing criminal occurred.

Last edited:
Like alpine said each state will vary. This is what I found for my state so I guess it's how much actual damage they did if it will be considered a actual crime.

§ 14-148. Defacing or desecrating grave sites.
(a) It is unlawful to willfully:
(1) Throw, place or put any refuse, garbage or trash in or on any cemetery.
(2) Take away, disturb, vandalize, destroy or change the location of any stone, brick, iron or other material or fence enclosing a cemetery without authorization of law or consent of the surviving spouse or next of kin of the deceased.
(3) Take away, disturb, vandalize, destroy, or tamper with any shrubbery, flowers, plants or other articles planted or placed within any cemetery to designate where human remains are interred or to preserve and perpetuate the memory and name of any person, without authorization of law or the consent of the surviving spouse or next of kin.
(b) The provisions of this section shall not apply to:
(1) Ordinary maintenance and care of a cemetery by the owner, caretaker, or other person acting to facilitate cemetery operations by keeping the cemetery free from accumulated debris or other signs of neglect.
(2) Conduct that is punishable under G.S. 14-149.
(3) A professional archaeologist as defined in G.S. 70-28(4) acting pursuant to the provisions of Article 3 of Chapter 70 of the General Statutes.
(c) Violation of this section is a Class I felony if the damage caused by the violation is one thousand dollars ($1,000) or more. Any other violation of this section is a Class 1 misdemeanor. In passing sentence, the court shall consider the appropriateness of restitution or reparation as a condition of probation under G.S. 15A-1343(b)(9) as an alternative to actual imposition of a fine, jail term, or both. (1840, c. 6; R.C., c. 34, s. 102; Code, s. 1088; Rev., s. 3680; C.S., s. 4320; 1969, c. 987; 1981, c. 752, s. 1; c. 853, s. 4; 1993, c. 539, s. 87; 1994, Ex. Sess., c. 24, s. 14(c); 2007-122, s. 1.)

Last edited:
In a country where you can Murder your wife in cold blood and get away with it, or kill your child and drive around with her in your trunk for a month or maybe shoot an unarmed teenager with some skittles and an iced tea. Good luck with the law.
Having said that, i do support our public servants it's the legal system that can be a pain in the ass. You're right @alpinehyperlite the law will protect the criminals.

I'm not going to get in to a legal debate with you, as it would have no civil resolution, but I've seen what an unarmed teenager can do. Especially one experimenting with narcotics. Unless you actually get out and deal with the scum of the earth on a daily basis, you have no true vision of how the world really is. I hope your eyes never have to be opened to to the horrors that crawl the streets on a nightly basis. Everywhere, not just in select places.

Because a debate on the internet never has a happy ending. To easy to misread something and get pissed then say something you shouldnt.
Hopefully in this situation Karma will do her job. Dimebag was a God in the rock world so something big like this wont be forgotten by fans.

My comment.. Ha Ha the law.. thats funny. I was trying to sarcastically agree with this statement. While I agree that this dude deserves a swift kick to the nuts, By the letter of the law (Louisiana definition) Nothing criminal occurred. :) Sorry if i rubbed you the wrong way @alpinehyperlite
I couldn't do your job for the exact reasons you stated, i have no problem admitting that.

oh and i see you have experienced the internet trolls! lol

Yeah, you just replied to one of our resident trolls. Don't goad him,the results aren't pretty.

10408859_10152334650618458_4445939595978589379_n.jpg

I never heard of that Darryl guy, but with a name like Dimebag I can only assume what kind of crowd he attracted.

We actually have no trolls here, only Rolex's Nutswingers. I needed to clarify this.

(765 ILCS 835/) Cemetery Protection Act.
obliterates, vandalizes, or desecrates a burial
is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor if the amount of the damage is less than $500, a Class 4 felony if the amount of the damage is at least $500 and less than $10,000, a Class 3 felony if the amount of the damage is at least $10,000 and less than $100,000, or a Class 2 felony if the damage is $100,000 or more and shall provide restitution to the cemetery authority or property owner for the amount of any damage caused.
This is illinois law.
And i do agree with alpine, until joe citizen sees what kind of scum walks the streets they will never understand our fun...

Back