customer service

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beave

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
today was call it in day and i have to say i was pleasantly surprised. venom was very helpful,horizon hobby was too. amain called me back and directed me to what i was looking for even though they didn't carry it. not bad...:)

To let others know the kind of customer service experience he had with venom, horizon hobbies, and Amain hobbies. Good customer service reports = happy and repeat customers and possible future customers. Point of your response was?

the point was that with the call to venom i got a fan for my pro charger and a 3c lipo at no cost,the call to horizon resulted in a wire harness and remote start modual for my losi ten sct nitro truck also at no cost and the call to amain showed me that some companies out there are willing to help you even if they are not making a sale. all three have locked me in as a patron. i wanted to share this with my fellow hobbyists....

This thread had a point! And I too have always had great experiences with horizon hobbies/losi. I just wish Losi made a 1/8 electric MT that was waterproof as well. I want to do some winter snow bashing.

none of them are waterproof, only water resistant,keep that in mind. i fix so many waterproof rc's it isn't funny..

Yeah that's true but it's not like it would be submerged in snow. I love taking my Traxxas Bandit out to the dirt field after some rain. I hate cleaning it completely though right after!

yeah,cleaning mud off is an adventure for sure but it sure is fun getting it on, i think the pleasure out weighs the pain...:D

I've always had good experience with Horizon the few times I have had to use their customer support.