Cringing - All Aluminum Mini T 2.0 for 1k

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at the losi T 2.0. On Saturday was thinking of picking one up. I have the 1/16 revo and love the little guy. Takes a beaten and can go anywhere.

But that is a complete waste of money. IMO first good hit there will go the whole truck. Plus why would you do that unless you plan you make it into a shelf queen....

I have the mini b. Drive a T before. I like the B better as it handles more better. Longer wheel base, more areodynamic and much lower.
Although I was looking at Mini Ts so I can run one in a mini truck class at the track. Not a fan of the stock body, but I think ProLine has a upgrade body more designed for racing.

I have aluminum parts on my mini b but it's like the essentials like aluminum servo mounts, aluminum front bulkhead, aluminum servo saver, aluminum bellcrank, aluminum shocks, stuff like that. But I will never ever do full out like that ever.

I dunno man. The paint job alone is worth a couple hundred bucks.
Screenshot_20231225_093210.jpg

And I bet the aluminum upgrades are the best bubble gum aluminum a Chinese manufacturer has to offer.

I have the mini b. Drive a T before. I like the B better as it handles more better. Longer wheel base, more areodynamic and much lower.
Although I was looking at Mini Ts so I can run one in a mini truck class at the track. Not a fan of the stock body, but I think ProLine has a upgrade body more designed for racing.

I have aluminum parts on my mini b but it's like the essentials like aluminum servo mounts, aluminum front bulkhead, aluminum servo saver, aluminum bellcrank, aluminum shocks, stuff like that. But I will never ever do full out like that ever.
There are some parts you can go aluminum with. But that's just ridiculous.
And this guy is out of his mind. Going to burn the truck to the ground. I live the silacone and wire strap for the fan... and the rest of crap he is trying to sell. Is absolutely a rip off.
Maybe got a 1000$ in silacone
Screenshot_20231225_093814_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20231225_094025_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20231225_094217_eBay.jpg

Look at that! The T-MAXX doesn't even have a TRANSMISSION and its electric converted!

Look at that! The T-MAXX doesn't even have a TRANSMISSION and its electric converted!
It's not even converted. It just has a mount. This guy is a complete rip off.

Along with the guy here that only posts sell items. Never does he post anything but over price RC's. RobertRichard is another scammer
And he has the stock axles and stock center shafts. What a joke amd scam!!!!

Good eye thats what it is... but it's a Chinese motor.. sure it wouldn't last long
I have a cheap amazon combo in my B
I think it's surpass hobbies
I like it, does a good job. I like it better than the stock 2 in 1s.

Last edited:
Oh man, I'm glad you posted these. I just bought them all because its such an amazing deal!

/sarcasm off

🤦‍♂️ 🤣

I sent the guy an email. I just couldn't resist...

"You're high! For one, this is obviously not "new" as you have it listed. Nobody wants a Mini B with a buttload of cheap Chinese aluminum on it. The stuff bends like bubble gum. And looking at your pics and other listings - fans held on with shoe goo and bailing wire... the paint chipping off this one, showing you either don't know how to paint, used the wrong paint, or both - anybody would be stupid to buy an RC from you. And then there's the price... the absolutely most hysterically ridiculously overpriced listings for RC cars that has ever been posted on ebay. Even if you had a clue how to work on RC cars (which you obviously don't), they wouldn't be worth half what you are asking. Are your listings meant as a joke?"

🤣

IMO upgrades dont add too much value, The maximum id buy that mini t for is 300, with electronics, and then it would be a shelf queen and id put the electronics in smth else or sell them. I had a vorteks fully stacked with aluminum that i spent $1500 on and was only able to sell it for $300, no one wanted to buy it for more. i had to give a battery with it aswell to get the $300 price.

What's up with this. I noticed this too. Many of the postings are vehicles with mismatched and/or broken parts.
Dunno. He's a strange one. Maybe he is a Traxxas promoter. All he ever posts is Traxxas stuff.

Back