Create a build thread it said, my Mojave BLX 6S cheap FAN cover:

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shizo

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
No picture, no prove!
Why? Because a lot of amazon reviews cry about the ESC failed because of a little branch.
sooooo take care of your ESC
x.jpg

y.jpg

z.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, no space for sticks, leaves or whatever, this gave the Mojave bad reviews on Amazon :(

Last edited:
Bad reviews on Amazon lol. I don't pay much attention to Amazon reviews. RC cars aren't designed to drive through sticks. If you drive your RC in terrain that has debris, use a chassis cover.

Nice fix for the fan though.

No picture, no prove!
Why? Because a lot of amazon reviews cry about the ESC failed because of a little branch.
sooooo take care of your ESC
View attachment 150625

View attachment 150626

View attachment 150627
Nice mod bud. I use window screen for cover ir protector where need be. Nice fix. I love reviews most of the time they don't make sense. Or people don't realize what these RC's can and can't do. Most of the time they think you just charge a battery and drive. And don't realize you need to maintain them just like a real car

Fan protection is always a good idea.
Don't forget to get yourself a build badge. You can do that by selecting your account up above.
PSX_20220814_085614.jpg

Then scroll to the very bottom of the page and paste the url to your build.

PSX_20220814_085515.jpg

Back