CRAWLING the precision art over going over a rock??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the hell u says. my computr has no speel chicken but I'm do ok 4 words and good advse 4 others & am lerning new stuffs thank u

the hell u says. my computr has no speel chicken but I'm do ok 4 words and good advse 4 others & am lerning new stuffs thank u
??????????? I can't decipher this. I'm gonna go have a beer or three....

Let me suggest that you turn on "speel chicken".
Your posts are so meaningless and impossible to read, that you negate every thread you post in.
I'm pretty sure I mentioned that to you a few months ago, but nothing has changed. You can read every thread and understand every post on this forum except yours. Shouldn't that tell you something?
If you choose to continue with your current posting style I'll be removing them so the thread does not get derailed.

Speel chicken sounds delicious.

Speel chicken isn't available for Mac yet, but they are working on it. Until it's released though, you can use this.

Sweet... That'll be in my head for a month..

Thank yer speel chicken is brokd, bamea fan.. yo..

Thiz guy speeled chiknz al over da place.

SpeelChicken_zps3e8b2d5f.jpg

That one, right there. Third from the left. I choked that one.

i just got off work (third shift) and after cussing every employee i have and saying f*** it and leaving early.... i had to stop reading, speel my bladder, and come back for the rest... made my night. thank you to the incompetent kindergartner for the entertainment... you made at least one person smile! and the 11 years later thing blew my mind. smh.

Just how does one Speel their bladder? Does it involve a lubricated tube....... Or non-lubricated? (if your into that kind of thing)

its kinda like when that little red rubber thing gets stuck on the end of the fuel bottle bc of the pressure inside... once it pops you just can't stop... and tend to make a little mess. and duh of course its lubed.. just 20% tho. what was this thread supposed to be about again?

Ahhh. Speel choked chicken broth.

Back