Crawler paradise??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Non Crimen

RCNT Cyclist
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is crawler paradise!!
8aputade.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Gdw6NgRRQ"]Rock crawling Paradise [Rc] - YouTube[/ame]

It looks nice but a little too "organized" for my tastes. I prefer the off camber, sidehiiling, vertical stuff that represents a tougher challenge. Nice spot none the less!!

Oh, we'll I didn't show you the rest of the park. This is just the "beginner's" section. :)

I thought that looked like an indoor mountain bike park, in the first picture. Video confirmed it. Is that Ray's?

Not much for crawler or scaler imo. Makes sense that its a mountain bike setup though.

I thought that looked like an indoor mountain bike park, in the first picture. Video confirmed it. Is that Ray's?

Bingo!

---------- Post added at 8:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:07 PM ----------

Not much for crawler or scaler imo. Makes sense that its a mountain bike setup though.

Well where I live I don't really have much to crawl around on. I see rocks and logs which is what I would enjoy with my rig. But all I really get to crawl on are curbs and small lava rocks. I really wish there was some where to crawl and this appeals to me at least.

I prefer natural setups. Cool for what it is, but I'm sure it would get old fast.

Where do you live Non Crimen?

Waukesha Wisconsin

---------- Post added at 9:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:25 PM ----------

I prefer natural setups. Cool for what it is, but I'm sure it would get old fast.

Oh I do too!! Nothing can beat it but maybe I should have said "Crawler PRACTICE DURNING THE WINTER Paradise" ;) but really I get what you guys are saying.

Cheese its good....:D

You have access to rivers prolly there dont your or lakes? Bound to be some good river rock spots when the water is low.

Whats a river? (Just kidding!)Well last summer we had a summer of like 105 degrees every day. It sucked!!!!! Haha there was not water at all! We do have a couple of little spots I'm sure across Lake Michigan but its like a 45-hour drive. I will make it happen some how.

Check local parks too. Lotsof parks have large rocks for decoration and bariers.

Where is the challenge here? Not to be mean or rude but I have to agree its a mountain bike set up.

Looks alright for a rainy day but I as well prefer to just take a drive and spot natural awesomeness to scale and crawl on.

99% of my Youtube videos are just local hiking trails, they have the BEST scale running because you can almost say that the hiking trails are scale to a 1/10 rig, total badassness!

Looks alright for a rainy day but I as well prefer to just take a drive and spot natural awesomeness to scale and crawl on.

99% of my Youtube videos are just local hiking trails, they have the BEST scale running because you can almost say that the hiking trails are scale to a 1/10 rig, total badassness!

I 100% agree with yoy

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

It's better than anything in my area, when I want to see rocks I have to find a gravel road!

Well I think it looks pretty cool sonewhere to meet up and race around I like crawlers but think its abit anal with all the rules and nit picking at things. I would still like to get into it but a crawler teds garage type group of people.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

But I understand the rules add alot to the sport for most people but I'm more of a basher I just love the mental customization of scalers and home made inovation.

you are thinking of scale trail rigs. Teds garage and DjMedic are trail guys.

Back