Cooling Heads...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
Are most cooling heads for .21 engines compatible with more than the manufacturers own engines? I know it's vane but I want a different color cooling head and if it's possible to just buy one from another manufacturer rather than have mine re-anodized that would be best. I'm specifically looking at the pink (hey real men like pink) Alpha Lutz edition. I have the Dynamite Mach 2 .21 engine, hoping the Alpha cooling head will fit.

They do look like the same bolt pattern.

Last edited:
I really am not sure, but since you've got no replies I'll give my advice- Go with whatever sources you can find on the internet that have WORKING proof of this cooling head working with your engine.

In other words, just get mine re-anodized. :thumbs-up: I searched and found a few similar threads and some cooling heads worth with other engines and some don't, it would be trial and error and they're to expensive for that. Cheaper to see if I can't find a place locally that can do it. Thanks for the input though. :D

In other words, just get mine re-anodized. :thumbs-up: I searched and found a few similar threads and some cooling heads worth with other engines and some don't, it would be trial and error and they're to expensive for that. Cheaper to see if I can't find a place locally that can do it. Thanks for the input though. :D
Yep, that's the way to do- because if they mess up it's on them!

Back