Cool nitro sprint for sale..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Think this pretty cool 1/5 scale

IMG_1734.png

IMG_1733.png

IMG_1732.png

IMG_1735.png

IMG_1736.png

IMG_1737.png

IMG_1738.png

IMG_1739.png

IMG_1740.png

That is badass, and without doubt my favorite real time racing.
We use to go to Meridian speedway to watch the winged sprints race.
They are amazing but unfortunately I would never make it from the parking lot to the bleachers.
What gets me and it kind of pisses me off but the disabled section of bleachers, "raised deck" is on the far
end of the race track. Long walk for me.

That is badass, and without doubt my favorite real time racing.
We use to go to Meridian speedway to watch the winged sprints race.
They are amazing but unfortunately I would never make it from the parking lot to the bleachers.
What gets me and it kind of pisses me off but the disabled section of bleachers, "raised deck" is on the far
end of the race track. Long walk for me.
They are fun to watch unfortunately the shut down the track they use to race at here. And man I’m sorry for your situation, I can relate due to my lady is actually paralyzed C5 C6 due to roll over car accident.. Some places Handy cap accessibility is a joke!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1741.jpeg
    IMG_1741.jpeg
    345.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hey @Tunedfrog - is that built on a Baja?
Yes it is, but that works.
$2,500 is a bit steep though.

They are fun to watch unfortunately the shut down the track they use to race at here. And man I’m sorry for your situation, I can relate due to my lady is actually paralyzed C5 C6 due to roll over car accident.. Some places Handy cap accessibility is a joke!!!
They are a bit time consuming getting started and after a red flag but it's edge of your seat fun.
Some of the push trucks are amazing.

Last edited:
Dirt track racing seems to be huge around me. I wanted to build my Mini-B into a sprint car for a long while, I just haven't found if they have a class that races them.

This though - is the beans.

Back