Circular Saw's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as DeWalt and B&D being in cahoots that's a no secret, but there is a definite difference in quality. There's so many tool manufacturers that are making tools these days and branding them as something else. I bought some Craftsman Professional series wrenches (stubby's) several years ago cause I heard they were made by S&K, well sure enough, one of the wrenches in the package was stamped S&K. Almost a situation like Snap-On and BluePoint. The best way to put it is like buying a Factory Team Kit (highest quality and precision parts) compared to a ready to run.

I figured I would start a bunch of crap when I posted that. That is why I did the research to back it up. Told a buddy the same thing. He is in construction and told me I was full o poop.

Glad you guys set me straight on Makita. I bought a drill about 12 years ago and it's still going strong. Didn't know they had went downhill. I bought a Dewalt first, but it didn't have the low-end torque I needed. I use mine to drive a lot of screws. Haven't used one since, so I don't know what they are like now.

if you haven't tried a dewalt in 12 years or so you should really look at them again.....I do think the milwakee drill has more torque though.....and if it isn't at least 18V I don't even want to look at it.....

Dont they make a 24 volt drill now or somethin like that??? Man, seems like a few years ago all they had was 12v...

yeah we have a 24V hammer drill in the shop here.....I talked em into buying it for doing wall core holes on some jobs.....man I get thanked everytime one of the guys uses it

I looked on consumer reports and they say the best cordless tool brands are dewalt amd milwalkee, milwalkee has the best and longes lasting battery or something dont really remember all the specs. Id get a Dewalt its waht i use.

Back