Can't wait!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Now I just need to learn how to fly the quad so I can attach this bad boy and have some fun!

image_zps028bd40b.jpg

Forgot to post the picture! Merry Christmas all!

Last edited:
Nice score bro, I expect videos of you learning how to fly the quad, and don't edit out the goofy stuff!

If I deleted all the goofy stuff there probably wouldn't be anything left to post! Lol

The only thing that would be more awesome.....is if that awesome Rolex would have given it to me!

If you deleted all the goofy stuff, we'd have no idea what you looked like. :hehe:
good to hear every one had a good Christmas. my son bought me a sunfounder mega2560. has an arduino chip. why do these kids think a 66 year old machinist can learn to program C? but i think i can get help on the internet.

She stiffed you on your birthday......I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be the other way around but to each his own.

Lol! @SMaxxin! I was pretty upset that she forgot my birthday....which is pretty selfish.....but I gave her such a hard time about it the subject is now banned.

good to hear every one had a good Christmas. my son bought me a sunfounder mega2560. has an arduino chip. why do these kids think a 66 year old machinist can learn to program C? but i think i can get help on the internet.
Arduino actually isnt to hard to learn, according to my cousin who dabbles. theres tons of how tos and info on the net about it and how to get started with it. I havent done it myself before but I looked into it once cuz I love messing with electronics!

Arduino actually isnt to hard to learn, according to my cousin who dabbles. theres tons of how tos and info on the net about it and how to get started with it. I havent done it myself before but I looked into it once cuz I love messing with electronics!
yep i have done a few elec projects. can't design but have followed diagrams. with some success. i made a project for my son. i took a regular 6 volt lantern and put a lead acid bat in it. and a charging system. that charges with out removing the batt. and checking the voltage while charging. used a schumacher MC-1 batt charger ,6 / 12 volt, 1 am, manual. with a custom wiring harness.

Back