Buying a PS3 later today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS3 Flat out sucks.

360 is better.

Did you know that they put info on the blue ray disk multipul times so the laser reader dosent have to move so far?

Its a moot point to even have blue ray.

Thanks for all your helpful information and direct answers to all of my questions. At least your post count is +1... :shrug:

PS3 Flat out sucks.

360 is better.

Did you know that they put info on the blue ray disk multipul times so the laser reader dosent have to move so far?

Seeing as how you are the new resident kia, why don't you explain to me how blue ray is a moot point? With HD DVDs just being completely discontinued, blue ray is the future of dvd. Does the 360 play blue ray? NOPE! Does the PS3 suffer from the red ring of death? NOPE! So please, explain your post to me..........

btw, what is multipul? Do you mean multiple? might want to look at those red underlined words in your posts, and then refer to websters.com if you need a little help. Also if by writing the info on the disk "multiple" times improves the performance of the reader how is that bad?

What is it with this guy? He's been spouting off garbage all evening. I would value his opinion had it been in the proper thread or had it made any sense at all, but it was all strictly garbage. It's bad when even sweet lil Charlie gets fed up with these ignorant asshats.

PS3 Flat out sucks.

360 is better.

They're both good. I actually like PS3 better because it has all the good games like GT5:p, MGS (Soon), GTA4 (but so does Xbox) to name a couple, and it's online play is free.

Well, at least I got a couple good pointers out of this one before it turned to trash. I'm sure it'll get cleaned up shortly :)

For the record.. this is NOT a PS3 vs. XBox 360 thread.

Hope to see you online soon Lessen :D. I'll be on GT5:p waiting for you.

Whenever I get a wireless router and GT5P I'll give you the heads up

Lessen,

If I may I'd HIGHLY suggest getting the Linksys WRT54G wireless router. You can pick one up on ebay fairly cheap. You can even find some on ebay with the modded firmware (DD-WRT) pre-installed as well as dual booster antennas. In fact I was just checking this exact router for a friend and seen one on ebay for about $20-30.

I use this same router and am able to get max speed and signal any where in the house and yard.

-Michael

Thanks for the tip Woodie!

I've been chattin with Charlie and he has an extra wireless router I can use so we'll see how that works out. If it's not fast enough I'll certainly take your advice into consideration. Thanks again!