Sold / Found Broken or unwanted RC Cars

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMTyler3326

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm looking for nitro(some pereople say gas) remote control cars in non running,broke(if its in peices its all gotta be there) or just stuff you have laying around that you dont use anymore and you want em to go to good use. the newer the better(doesn't mean I'm gonna pay alot more but id end up buyin your stuff first) same goes for package deals or stuff with alot of mods or extras. I'm only looking to spend 50 to 75 but if its newer or a mutipul truck/car lot ill consider spending more but i just really want stuff you dont use and would be happy to have 50 bills in your pocket. pm me or post thanks guys

re broken cars

Hi my name is Larry I have quite a few things you may be interested in I have an electric all aluminum rc10 buggy that runs an hpi nitro rs4 a super rs4 and some kind of ofna street car I would sell everything as a package please let me know if you are interested ***-***-**** thanks I am an honest buyer/ seller you can ask racer1966 thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
bump...........

I have a unwanted nitro rustler that I am selling for a friend. Shoot me a pm.

i have a 1/10 buggy here just with perfect working engine and its all there just needs sorting out because the drive shafts wont move...easy if you want a nice simple job... let me know if u want it btw I'm in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back