Sold / Found Brand NEW Savage 21 Stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wavejake

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok, I currently have the Savage 21 ordered at Tower Hobbies and it just got in stock so it should be shipping soon. But as soon as I get it on Tuesday I will be removing the stock engine, stock radio, and stock body. So they will be for sale, and I just want to know who wants to buy the stuff as soon as I get it.

ALL ITEMS WILL BE BRAND NEW!!!

Here it goes...

Stock Savage 21 body ...............$38.10 shipped

COMPLETE Radio System (Transmitter, Receiver, High Torque Servo, Standard Servo, Servo Saver, Switch, Battery Holder, Flag and other misc. things) .............$77.24 shipped

HPI .21 BB Engine (includes Pipe, header, pullstarter,airfilter, manual, glow plug, other misc. things)...............$128.73 shipped

Thanks.

Mayhem, please read the For Sale/Trade Forum Rules before posting here:

Thread crapping will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in buying or selling, or you have nothing positive to say, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD! If you think the asking price is too high, or you want to make a lowball offer, contact the seller via email or PM.

Mayhem, its gonna cost him $5-6 or more to mail it. If you are not interested in buying it why even bother commenting ?, just move on. He has the right to ask what he wants for it. No derogatory comments were needed for the sole purpose of boosting your post count. There is no need for this here, theres enough of that crap on the traxxas forum.

What is this all about?

BTW Body is SOLD!

Errr - Someone canned my post. :doh:

Original question:

What does a new .21 BB go for ? can't seem to find one online. Let me know.

-Chris

Chris,

Use the search below for "hpi .21" w/o the quotes and choose Tower Hobbies.

Tower sells the engine for $149.00 and that doesn't include everything that wavejake is selling his for.

-WoodiE

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back