Michigan Bashers/Tracks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CompPro2006

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
First off I'd like to say, get a big rc track/store (W/NITRO) in SE Michigan!

I seen the perfect place just east of Yates cider mill!!

Now, calling all michigan people! Lets keep this thread alive and get together with fellow bashers and RC enthusiasts.

Is there any people around M59 and I-94?

I'm in Pontiac! Close enough :)
I stopped in a Larrys Performance r/c the other day. That place is pretty sweet

Caprice SS

Yea, That is were I picked up my HPI trophy 4.6. There is a outdoor dirt track ( they are working with a city dispute) at 16 mile and gratiot. Called rc maddness.

What do you run?

Just got an ofna lx2 a couple weeks ago. I NEED to run on a dirt track.

Caprice SS

Not much of a hike. I go out that way ( st. Clair shores) occasionally. I'm sure ill be out a few times

Caprice SS

Ya, r c maddness can't allow nitro, they are having problems with the city just running electric...

I WISH THERE WAS A NITRO TRACK! I would love to take my trophy. I am in the market for a short coarse (Slash or something comparable) though.

I seen a perfect building (which looked abandoned BTW) with a great back area with huge dirt mounds already there and everything by yates cider mill!

Thats what EVERYBODY was running at Larrys (slash). I'm gonna end up getting one soon :)

Caprice SS

It looks like I'm going to be shipping the slash back because it wasn't an ultimate even though the listing said it was.. But I might still try to find a good brushless if the price is right.

I found out that Hawthorne park over here has a short dirt track. Took the lx2 there today and got it covered in mud. Ill be going back tomorrow :)

Caprice SS

I wish I could go see that today! I have stuff to do around the house and some loose ends from work I have to tie up. If you have any pic's of the place, please share! :)

I google maped it and it looks cool!

I,m in Jackson. I just got (and killed) my first RC monster truck. I hear there is a track in Ella Sharp Park, but I have yet to see it or get any info on it. There is also an old gravel pit in the area I'm going to go to as soon as I get mine back up. I have a 5th scale fuelie.

Back