Androidwear Watches

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm looking at getting one of these to replace a Casio that is on its last legs. I'm kind of interested on the real world aspects of them. I've read a lot of reviews and wondering if any of the techies here have one and what they think of it.

I'm only interested the Androidwear as I have a Galaxy S4 that it will pair with.

was there a particular watch you were looking at? I dont know a ton about them but If I'm not mistaken androidwear is just the app and there are multiple different models of smart watches out there that are compatible with the app. this one from LG looks pretty nice and I like the charging dock.

The LG Good watch is the one I was interested in. I found it at Verizon for under a $100.

got a link? I've been tempted to get a smart watch for a while now

Heres a brand new video about a moto android wear smart watch. You may not be interested in the watch but during his review Linus gives some specifics about some know bugs with androidwear if you're interested.I'm not sure if these issues are just with this watch or if its in the app itself.

I already got a LG G Watch and (wait for it).....

It's AWESOME! (Yes, that's for @Rolex) It's nice to be able to see alerts without having to whip out the phone from its case or to be able to start navigating with Google Maps by just speaking the destination.

Even more AWESOMENESS: You can view RCNT on the Android ware browser!

You're just jealous that where ever I go, I can be "watching" you....