An RC to die for

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahr43

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
6-wheel Hummer offered at auction by Barrett Jackson via Motorious site.

Prediction. Someone somewhere is gonna build one of these as an RC. Can't wait. 'AC'

BB1hbZuW_Hummer at Barrett Jackson auction.jpg

What if Barrett Jackson started rc car auctions?
We will see alot of rc10s and Tamiyas.
Or a slash 2wd that is full aluminum-ed out

I can see a RC build.
But theres this hummer by me with airlines running to all 4 wheels a 50 cal on roof with turret about 6 jerry cans on back roof..could not get phone out case fast enough to snap one

Pretty sure someone can put a custom hummer body, and then lower it with some wheels
On a trx6

That's actually a wheelchair carrier. If you got one on the top of your car....might as well have fun with it. Lol.
Well, I'll be! I wasn't sure you were being serious, so I did a Google search. Low and behold, it actually is!
Learn something new all the time.
Screenshot_20240124_201345.jpg

I think Trat was, at the Walmart, in my area not too long ago.
View attachment 179934
Now there's another candidate for an RC. Pro-Line Pinto body and a turret from a Tamiya tank. Presto. One and done. :D

Seriously, kudo's to the guy's sense of humor in transporting a wheel chair. Bet they have no trouble finding a parking spot.

Now there's another candidate for an RC. Pro-Line Pinto body and a turret from a Tamiya tank. Presto. One and done. :D

Seriously, kudo's to the guy's sense of humor in transporting a wheel chair. Bet they have no trouble finding a parking spot.
I have a feeling he's also a veteran.

Thought about swapping a hell cat in my truck.... but being how they are the new Honda I'd rather not be associated. 😳

On a side note I wonder if the rc version will have the tires touch on high rpm?

Back