air plane crash Wichita

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
in Wichita KS a Beachcraft king air 200 crash. Wichita mid- continent air port. on the west side of wichita. about 1.5 mile from my house. this morn. as of 12:30 4 dead, 4 in hospital. 4 missing. the plane crashed in to the mid-continent flight safety building. will have more latter.. update 1:00 pm. i was going to say something but i can talk. an air plane crashing into a flight safety building? if it didnt just kill people it would be funny. more update latter.

Thats some wild stuff! Moe did you see or here when it went down?

link to the article
http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/10/...plane-crashes-building-wichita-kansas-airport
no can't see it from my house. the hiway has a big hill in the way. the Wichita air port is to the south of my house. and in the summer the wind comes out if the south most of the time. of course the planes face the wind to take off. and in the evenings it smells like kerosene. but its not bad. but i just wish they used nitro. LOL LOL.