Acme Cyclone pro or Acme Condor Pro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raspytooth28

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello This is my first post i just wanted to know which is faster the Acme Condor Pro or the acme Cyclone Pro i know they are built on the same chassis but one is off-road and one isn't thanks.

Errm...If you want it bluntly...neither. Acme isn't renowned for being a reliable brand, they usually break and aren't made to the best of quality. Chances are, you'll have many issues with your car. I would recommend a reputable brand like HPI, Kyosho, Traxxas or Losi- including others. :) If you do buy new Always remember to break your engine in.

Errm...If you want it bluntly...neither. Acme isn't renowned for being a reliable brand, they usually break and aren't made to the best of quality. Chances are, you'll have many issues with your car. I would recommend a reputable brand like HPI, Kyosho, Traxxas or Losi- including others. :) If you do buy new Always remember to break your engine in.
thanks i wil go for a hpi gladiator or bug crusher pro which one is better thanks

Be thankful you were wise enough to stop by for advise before buying, otherwise you'd be here complaining about the Acme.
Best of luck with you new purchase.

Be thankful you were wise enough to stop by for advise before buying, otherwise you'd be here complaining about the Acme.
Best of luck with you new purchase.
thanks is the hpi gladiator a good reliably car? as i really like the design and it looks like it can take a beating.

I've got several different HPI MTs and cars. Anything HPI is first rate with great support and parts reliability.

Have you got a link to either the gladiator or bug crusher, I am not familiar with those being HPI vehicles.

I didn't think HPI and HSP were a related company in anyway. Do you have a link saying they are cause I'm very interested to know now.

I don't think they are related in any way shape or form. One makes quality kits and the other not so much.

I didn't think HPI and HSP were a related company in anyway. Do you have a link saying they are cause I'm very interested to know now.

Found there website they are a company in China.

http://www.hspracing.com/

HPI and HSP???? no way...

I don't think they are related in any way shape or form. One makes quality kits and the other not so much.
Sorry guys, silly me- They're not related. I was getting mixed up with BSD racing, who, again I don't have proof, but I believe they are a rip off of HPI racing. I think this because of the Logo having nearly Identical text and Spacing, and the fact that they are commonly sold together at HPI retailers. Again, to clarify I DON'T HAVE PROOF, but I think this company is a fake of HPI. Doing further research, I think BSD racing are a rebrand of Redcat racing.
fo-side.jpg

hpi-racing-logo.jpg

Last edited: