2014 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't believe i came back to win !!!!! half my team is on a bye this week, not looking good !

i can't believe i came back to win !!!!! half my team is on a bye this week, not looking good !
Would it hurt Vinatieri to miss once or twice? Of course, Rivers didn't exactly help me. That's the first time I've ever gotten negative points from a QB.

Rivers didn't exactly help me. That's the first time I've ever gotten negative points from a QB.

That was without a doubt the worst performance from a QB that I have ever seen!

It looks like I will be getting my second loss of the year this week. Giovani Bernard is on the can't cut list and cutting a player who is on his Bye this week is not an option for me. I really need another Running back. So @neobart it is up to you to help me keep my one game lead over @godale03.

It looks like I will be getting my second loss of the year this week. Giovani Bernard is on the can't cut list and cutting a player who is on his Bye this week is not an option for me. I really need another Running back. So @neobart it is up to you to help me keep my one game lead over @godale03.

No... that sounds like a terrible idea! LOL

At least I am still in first place thanks to points scored. Hopefully can get back to my winning ways this week.

Same here bro, just tring to limp into the playoffs.

You and Joe are the guys I worry about the most! LOL You are they guys I end up playing in the 2nd round and loose to... of course if I have to play Carsten in the first round its over any way! LOL

I am soooo disgusted with ff this week! How in the hell can the exact same team who scored 141.28 points last week only score 59 this week? Now, I have lost my tight end Julious Thomas to injury, Brees playing like total crap, AJ green is back so Sanu is getting nothing, and to top it all off I gotta play Pete next week with a broken depleted team. it appears my playoff hope are fading rapidly, it really sucks!

Wow I did realize we had that many upsets this week, It's going to be an interesting run at the playoffs!

You still have tonight's game Joe although I like his guy more than yours.

Yeah, I guess, I can only hope his guy has a game like he had last week, and that maybe, just maybe Bryant will be his favorite target of the night, or get a few deep bombs for scores.

Getting AP off of the waiver was a great idea until about 5 minutes ago, they just announced that he will not play this year.

I think I will hang onto him and see if he appeals maybe he will and it will get reduced to time served.

Josh Gordan is a game changer for sure! Too bad some of your other guys are going to kill you this week :D

Back