2014 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My season is pretty much done, looks like Tom will finally win our bet!

You're crushing me anyway, you freakin bully! LOL.

My season is pretty much done, looks like Tom will finally win our bet!
Hey Joe....you still have a good receiver and your qb to play tonight. It aint over yet! Man...last night was bad for injuries...ridley out for the season....cruz gone...sproles out for a few weeks.

Hey Pete.....its not over yet. We haven't played yet. ...and you always seem to have a good week when you play me.

Tom, I aint holding out much hope for tonight. With Brees on a bye, I picked up any halfway decent qb to fill in, the pickins were really slim though. I just don't see 30+ points happening with my last two players. Congrats on the great season you are having so far.

Davis looking good so far! To damn good!

Your going down Tom, get ready for 6-1 and a makeover!

I need Tom terrific to have another 30 point game tonight!

I'm getting the feeling there ain't no love for ol godale.....lol!

I didn't get what I needed from Edelman last night and today Percy Harvin gets traded. I'm already hurting in the WR department and I have to play a rookie who's starting his second game....Not good!

I think harvin is going to do well in NY.....but that sucks because he got traded the day after the Jets played. That blows! doesn't the NFL know we play fantasy?! Lol!

I didn't get what I needed from Edelman last night and today Percy Harvin gets traded. I'm already hurting in the WR department and I have to play a rookie who's starting his second game....Not good!
Damn Pete, that sucks! I can't believe Seattle just up and traded Harvin mid season like that. I am still pulling for you though :D

At least yours have a reason for not getting points. I started Morris again this week who got a whopping 5 points, I should have started Lamar Miller, he outscored both Marshawn Lynch, and Alfred Morris combined!

Congratulations Pete! I told you man.....any given Sunday bro!

My rookie receiver was great today, great job Odell Beckham JR? Now Payton needs to slow down with those touchdowns

My rookie receiver was great today, great job Odell Beckham JR? Now Payton needs to slow down with those touchdowns

Unless LeVion Bell suddenly gets suspended for Marijuana use or sprains an ankle in pre game warm ups.... you got this one! Congrats again... Beckham Jr was a great pickup!

Back