19mm To 17mm Wheel Adapters

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't havean answer for you, but what the hell uses 19mm hexes?

ya what uses 19mm??- might be why they are no longer

measure the diameter of your axles. if they are 8mm, any buggy 17mm hex setup will fit it. its its larger let me know and ill modify a set to work for you.

And if they are small er I might have a set that would work for you too..

Thanks, Ill check. How come no comments on em beautiful inferno with OPS Pipe and OS Boost .21 Engine?

I odn't know about the buggy, but I WANT that engine! Is that a RZV01b? Those things are awsome!

Where the hell do you get all of your stuff? Man some of that stuff is hard to come by just because its soo old.

Old but gold, me inferno can give your hyper 7 a run for your money!!

Difficult but I have not run the buggy yet, so no parts to buy. Check out that pipe, its from Europe, I had to special request Teamplayers (from Belgium) to buy the manifold, other parts I get from overseas, or ebay

Last edited:
you better not race it. first time you take a hack direct to the pipe, you'll be in tears.

i just picked up 1 of those motors on ebay for 39.50 shipped. the connecting rod was broken and the piston was touching the button head. pulled it apart cleaned it and put my fatom 27 connectin rod on it and it runs great