1.9 chisels

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
saw this on another forum, these are "spy" photos of prolines chisels in 1.9's....

* Made from Pro-Line's exclusive G8 rock crawling compound
* Memory foam included
* Additional sipes have been added for increase side hilling stability/predictability
* Open lug design enhances “grab” ability on a variety of surfaces. It also cleans out phenomenally in mud or snow conditions
* 9 different rows of tread for the ultimate in terrain diversity
* 3.72" tall x 1.47" wide
* Made right here in the good ol' USA

attachment.jpg

really can't see the pic? u see em right Joe?

I see it..... Looks great..... very spaced out treads.

Link is no good unless you are a member and logged in.

well thats silly....they look just like the 2.2 chisels though lol just smaller.

??????

1-6.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a nice crawler tire, but imo the tread design is no good at all for a scaler. Is there a 1.9 comp crawler series? I don't know anyone running a 1.9 crawler.

yeah Joe 1.9's are huge now in the comp scene and thats what these are for.

yeah they are getting more and more popular in comps now, you can get tons of different chassis for them now like the gc1 and 2 are now available for 1.9's and some really kick ass tubers are around for them too...

Now I can see the pic, and yeah the 1.9 class is getting more popular, still no where as big as 2.2 crawlers, as a mater fact the comp I as going to on Sunday will be running 2.2 and 1.9 classes.

It's not what I would want for a scaler but I'm sure they will work great.

It's not what I would want for a scaler but I'm sure they will work great.

ya they are NOT for a scaler, they are for a 1.9 comp crawler, out of the 1.9's available they will prolly do the best imo, now if panthers and rovers would come out in 1.9's then we'd have a different story.

At 3.72" tall they seem a little short for a comp tire unless the maximum tire height has change for 1.9 comp?

yeah Joe 1.9's are huge now in the comp scene and thats what these are for.

It is very, very big at this time. I think it is going to replace the ever dieing super class. 1.9 comp rig are sooooo fun, it is amazing what these little rats will do.
When I was at the Mid-West Indoor 2.2 challenge there was a 1.9 Hotel Room Comp. With some of the biggest names in R/C crawling running the comp in a hotel room, it was crazy. I will see if I can find those pics for you guys. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

yeah 1.9's are definatly cool and since SO many companies are producing chassis, wheels, tires and so on for them it makes me wish i still had mine...

yeah 1.9's are definatly cool and since SO many companies are producing chassis, wheels, tires and so on for them it makes me wish i still had mine...

Worse then a 2.2, but cheaper. :hehe: