bought another revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jls24

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok i got another revo , got it home and its bout and inch shorter than my other ones and dosent have the box covering the throttle servo , and it looks to have a spot for the oppi drive but no place for the servo that did reverse on the other side ..... is this one of them conversions ??????? plz help

Last edited:
Pics would help alot for this.
Did you buy it used? If its a 3.3, they are longer than the older 2.5.

Sounds like you bough the older version 2.5 chassis, I'm guessing It has a 3.3 on it. If you look at the space behind the front shocks on the 2.5 there is almost no gap between the front shock mounts and the tranny, on 3.3 there is about a one inch gap behind the front shocks. Also it sounds like someone may have in stalled the Tekno electronic box's on it. The do change the lay out a bit, no place for reverse servo, and I think maybe only room for a single servo set up. I bought a 2.5 with a 3.3 and it cost me about 25.00 to buy a new extended chassis and the longer steering linkage, and the longer front half shafts needed to convert the 2.5 to the 3.3 chassis, I must say I like the feel of the 3.3 chassis much more to me it feels much more controllable.