First Bashing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommy_irish

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So...I finally got my Revo out and running and DAMN...that thing is so fast! This is my first ever nitro, and I couldn't believe how quick it went. In fact, it went so fast that I ripped the tires right off, granted they were a bit dry-rotted, but whatever, it was cool. So now I'm looking for new tires but I don't know how to get the old ones off since they were glued to the rims. I'm also looking for another set of rims and tires for my truck too...Anyway, just wanted to say that my first bashing was AWESOME!!!! :D :hehe:

You can bake the tires off if you want to reuse the wheels, baking is my preferred method. I've tried the boiling and the baking method and I found that the baking was a bit easier and faster plus I didn't have to wait for the foams to dry before remounting. If your getting new tire already then the waiting for the foams to dry isn't a factor. Check out youtube for tons of videos on how to do it, they have a guy that goes by squirrel who has tons of RC related videos as well as ultimate rc.

Much easier to just get new wheels and tires. you can find some stock ones for pretty cheap.

Back