New Era BB Engine mount

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Full Throttle

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I Finally got a hold of them and they are making the BB mounts for the revo 3.3 part# REV111V2....I know it said on there web site that they had been out of stock for the longest time..a few months I think. I ordered mine over the phone because they said that the online ordering isn't working so even if you see tomorrow that they have them in stock you'll still have to call and order over the phone. This is one of the best BB mounts you can get. You get to keep the pull start if you want and it comes with new linkage. just thought I'd give everybody a heads up

Thanks for the heads up, you just made my day and I just placed my order. I was going to use the traxxas BB mount and figure out the linkage myself, but since they come highly recommended and I don't have to wait, I'm in.

Yeah, I actually have the Traxxas BB mount and it's a little off...But the New Era should be Mint, I can't wait to get this thing

Back