Revo transmitter trouble! plz help!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy5523

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I bought a revo 3.3 from a guy that never used it. It's a few year old and has the first gen transmitter. It is a tq 2.4 ghz with 3 channels and a solid black wheel. My trouble is it only turns about 3/4 of the way and i cannot find any directions on how to adjust the steering perrcentage.

does it turn farther one way than the other, set all your adjustments to 0 and recenter the servo and make adjustments form there.

It turns about the same each way but it doesn't get all it can. O well ill just get a different one I cqn adjust. If u kno anyone interested I will sell the 2.4 ghz with receiver I think the part number is 2230 and I also have a tq3 and receiver both have barely been used havent ran the batteries out of either yet. If somebody would take both of wm off my hands for 60 shipped.

Check your pivot balls, if they are screwed in too far that will stop the steering from turning all the way, i just ran into that with my MERV, if thats the case it will also be rough on your servo and bellcrank setup.

Well turns out revos have two adjustments on the servo horn. Problem fixed and I'm an idiot lol we live and learn.

trial and error my friend, thats the easiest way to learn.

Back