axial beadlocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jk6672

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What are you guys doing that are running the Axial beadlocks from the inside bead eating your upper a arm? I have my turnbuckles in the middle hole and at full turns they are still getting eaten.

I thought a few here where using them.

Depending on the thickness you could put a light notch that wont alter structure of the arm or get a sanding barrel on a Dremel and sand back the beadlock, I had to do that on my Axial 2.2s on the AX10.

I was thinking of sanding the beadlock, but thought that might cause balancing problems.

I just noticed that mine have been rubbing. Pretty lame

Would a 12mm (pictured) or 18mm offset wheel hub from integy help with the rubbing?

$(KGrHqJ,!n4E8VcTI+5kBPIbIkwY-!~~60_3.jpg

Here is the the result of the rubbing:

6768519059_1cd5a828c6_b.jpg

6768517981_5588639741_b.jpg

...and while I'm posting pictures, I somehow ripped the sidewall and repaired it with super glue. Do you guys think it will hold?

6768521529_379fb9e619_b.jpg

6768522723_d96ce8f1f1_b.jpg

...and a day of bashing and shooting :eek:)

6768520281_b18a6c9a77_b.jpg

It might help using the offsets, but find some from a reputable company, not Integy.

Any suggestions on reputable brand?

EEM (East End Machining), STRC (ST Racing Concepts) and Golden Horizons are all reputable companies.

Nice rig man! Is that the regular Trenchers on the Axial Beadlocks? I've been considering tho's. I'm not feelin the Big Joe tires at all.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Nice pistol's too. I have a Springfield XDM. Love it!

I really like the them, they look mean. Those are the 1160 trenchers

---------- Post added at 5:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:11 AM ----------

EEM (East End Machining), STRC (ST Racing Concepts) and Golden Horizons are all reputable companies.

I've searched all over and for some reason integy is everywhere. I've seen the STRC before and they are nice,but I've never seen them "in stock", and they're not offset hubs.
I can't seem to find any GH or EEM's for the revo.

i found these on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alum-23mm-W...Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c5d6ad7ee and i say use caution if u decide to buy i bought a set and 3 of them fit the fourth one the hole that your axle goes threw is way to big. I'm in the proses of getting this fixed with the seller so far its been five days and i haven't gotten a response from them. They add about an 1 3/8" to each side. i just wanted to put this up, i don't want anyone to have the same problem i am.

Just curious, why do i see so much negativity towards Integument products? I have no really experience with them other than a servo guard I purchased.

While they are very polished and real pretty they utilize the cheapest aluminumn possible (7075) and when you use cheap materials on suspension or drivetrain components well you get what you pay for. Using Integy for thing like skidplates, bumpers, guards, or even bulkheads would be alright but keep them away from your suspension/drivetrain.

Someone point me in the right direction for some quality offset hubs. I can't find any available.

Well, I ordered the integy offsets because I really could't find anything else. Besides, I don't feel like trying to sell two sets of Axial wheels that I really like other than the issue at hand. If anyone else has a better offset hub, show me please.

Back