Looking to replicate this members truck....Almost replicate.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nautcasprt6

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm loving this members setup from the tires to the body even to the tire on the back.
Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what he has on his truck that is not stock? The only thing Id rather want is the Rubicon Unlimited with the 4drs, but if not the 2drs will do.

jeepeasterday.jpg

100_2349.jpg

No idea whos ride that is, but man it is NICE! THey do have the Rubicom in 4drs, Pro-Line makes it, as far as the rest, someone else will chime in.

The things that catch my eye are the wheels/tires, body shell and a roll cage.

Since the Revo 3.3 is larger than the normal 1/10 trucks, will all 1/10 bodies fit, or only specific ones made for the 3.3?

No idea whos ride that is, but man it is NICE! THey do have the Rubicom in 4drs, Pro-Line makes it, as far as the rest, someone else will chime in.

I just look for lids that fit the MAXX trucks, or Revo, I am pretty sure the 4dr Rubi is for the Revo, if not for the MAXX for sure. Either way the MAXX and Revo arent THAT big of a change to where the lid would look silly, either way you will have your monster tires popping out off the sides as every MT does.

It also apears that the tires are from IMEX

You need to look for Revo 3.3 lids. Revo lids are usually for the older 2.5 which is a shorter chassis.

Back